Photo Blog and Flash
So anyways I've started the Photo blog and I've decided to call it Everyday Absurd. Now to figure out where I put the digital camera. Some quality (my kind of quality) stuff on there that I haven't put on the computer yet.
I'm think this too can be a group blog so either post or email me and I'll send out the invites.
Now some flash news. There is a new Foamy. Foamy takes on the Coffee dude. Check out the Viking Kittens and then go see more Kittens. (List of links up in the left hand corner).
More Laters
I'm think this too can be a group blog so either post or email me and I'll send out the invites.
Now some flash news. There is a new Foamy. Foamy takes on the Coffee dude. Check out the Viking Kittens and then go see more Kittens. (List of links up in the left hand corner).
More Laters















4 Comments:
kittens make me happy. kittens with guitars singing about eating fish then pooing fish is a splendid thing.
the stomping ones and the viking ones were also great.
I love the stomp one too. the quiznos thingys are on that page somewhere too.
i forgot to add that Foamy rules! thanks for introducing me to Foamy. my life is now better.
He is the lord and master. One of these days Im going tos end for the card cult thingy.
Post a Comment
<< Home