Purity of Ice Cream
Ok so the Old man always buys Breyers Neapolitan frozen Yogurt. That's the kind that has your three basic flavors: chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Now I'm not a big fan of Strawberry ice cream. To be more accurate I loath strawberry ice cream and the idea that it is in the same container as my beloved chocolate is a source of great ire.
Now Breyers in their infinite wisdom decide to go against the custom of separating the chocolate and strawberry with the vanilla. No they felt it necessary to slap the chocolate in the middle making it impossible for me to eat all of the chocolate ice cream.
Now I've gotten over the fact that we are now frozen yogurt people instead of ice cream people. It's the healthier choice and if yas saw the bowls of ice cream we use to serve the mother (complete with chocolate sauce and whipped cream) yas would see some of the major contributing factors to the mothers heart attack. Still I cannot get over the Breyers Neapolitan.
The old man does this on purpose. It guarantees that not only will there be at least a third of a container of frozen yogurt for him but there will probably be a good scoop or two of chocolate. (One must be very careful coming near the chocolate / strawberry border lest one scoop to far and pollute a spoonful).
As I'm not paying the bills I cannot make the old man buy another brand of ice cream so I must either suffer in silence or start a world wide campaign to either eliminate the evil that is Neapolitan ice cream or at least recognize the fact that the vanilla must go in the middle because no one really cares about it anyways.
More Laters
Now Breyers in their infinite wisdom decide to go against the custom of separating the chocolate and strawberry with the vanilla. No they felt it necessary to slap the chocolate in the middle making it impossible for me to eat all of the chocolate ice cream.
Now I've gotten over the fact that we are now frozen yogurt people instead of ice cream people. It's the healthier choice and if yas saw the bowls of ice cream we use to serve the mother (complete with chocolate sauce and whipped cream) yas would see some of the major contributing factors to the mothers heart attack. Still I cannot get over the Breyers Neapolitan.
The old man does this on purpose. It guarantees that not only will there be at least a third of a container of frozen yogurt for him but there will probably be a good scoop or two of chocolate. (One must be very careful coming near the chocolate / strawberry border lest one scoop to far and pollute a spoonful).
As I'm not paying the bills I cannot make the old man buy another brand of ice cream so I must either suffer in silence or start a world wide campaign to either eliminate the evil that is Neapolitan ice cream or at least recognize the fact that the vanilla must go in the middle because no one really cares about it anyways.
More Laters















1 Comments:
instead of using a spoon, use a knife to slice down between the chocolate and the strawberry--you will save more chocolate from being tainted by the strawberry that way.
Post a Comment
<< Home