Tuesday, August 17, 2004

more worthless news

i read today that Oprah was selected to serve jury duty for a murder trial. i didn't read anymore than the subject line though...because why in the hell should i care if Oprah was selected for jury duty? she is an American, right? wow, she is and she's registered to vote. oh my. it's simply unbelievable.

on a lighter note, the New York Jets were unable to book hotel rooms in Indianapolis because the Star Trek convention had already booked all of the rooms. now that is news worthy.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

All I can think is... that poor soul who is on trial. If Oprah serves on the jury, he/she will become the center of a media circus and then the subject of several of her shows as well.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

Heh beware the sf - f convention attendees. We are the weirdness that lurks in the hearts of men. Though I've never done a trekkie con. always been more of a gaming type. But I saw I guy get engages once totally dressed up as a kilgon.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home