Friday, August 13, 2004

I Need 3 Million Dollars

Ok while it is not exactly journalism I've seen it on a couple places now (Journal of a Starving Artist and on Gasper's Block to name a few) so I feel free to comment on it. A strip club in Peoria named Fantasyland is for sale on eBay. (Link goes to the auction). The asking price is 1.5 million dollars so I figure I would probably need double that to get the business off the ground. Now I have bad credit and no income so I can not see a bank giving me that money so I might have to set up a begging site.

While the strip club probably is not the license to print money that I would like it to be it has it's advantages. It is downstate. I like it down state. Downstate is not Beverly and this is good. (I like to be just about four to six hours away from Chicago. It is just about the right distance. You can get here fast if you need to but people are not inclined to pop in from home without warning.) Then there is all the women who are willing to remove their garments for financial rewards. Many hours of enjoyment there. Even when I become jaded of the fine folks who work there new and improved (possibly surgically) models (what a terrible play on words) would be available. I would be a business owner and thus enmeshed in the needs of the community and society. I could blog from pole side so to speak. Next time I saw someone I went to school with and they asked what I was doing I could say "I own a strip club!" rather than, "Um, I take care of my mom. I'm between jobs. I'm a student."

Now I'm sure Joe Cool would be on board for this business venture though I'm not sure Shy would want to take part. It is one thing to understand and accept that me and Joe cool are basically pigs at heart as we are male and all but to actively promote the degradation of women through this kind of business venture may be beyond her I'm not sure.

So other people put up Amazon wish lists or perhaps paypal things asking for a few dollars here and there to support a site. I'm thinking rather than giving me money people need to find some way of securing a three million dollar loan for me. I'm good for it. I swear. Just don't talk to my creditors.

More Laters

5 Comments:

Blogger Claytonian said...

what a beautiful dream. Best of luck, brother.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Shy said...

i don't find strip clubs degrading to women. it pays well and to be honest, it takes advantage of mans weakness for our boobies.
although i do not have the desire or courage to get up there and do what those women do, i don't look down on them for doing so. i may choose to look down on those who are skanky and nasty outside of the stirp club, but inside, well shit, what else would i expect to go on in a strip club.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

Yes the Shy is on board. Um now where do we get the 3 million? And who wakes the greg beast? He slumbers too long

12:24 AM  
Blogger Shy said...

if the Greg doesn't show up by the time i get back from mom and dads (a little over a week), i could do one of two things...or both since it's only two things
1. mail greg Basher--the plastic green dinosaur i used to chase him with
2. i could send an email saying "greg, i miss you, please come visit Rich and me on the blog" once a day until he feels bad for making me so sad. hell, i could even attach a picture of me making a pouty face. ...how do you spell pouty? is pouty a word or is just pout?...fuck it. you know what i mean, the tears and down-turned bottom lip trick.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

Yes do that! Greg is the one who has the business type learning. He must figure out how we get the millions.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home