Monday, August 09, 2004

Feed Me Now ...


...or the Bear gets it! Posted by Hello

Idle hands and a digital camera. The bear belongs to my sister in law. The cats are mine. The knife is a Ginsu. I bought a stuffed cat at a couple of years back to put in the mouth of my alligator head. I thought it was funny. Then the mother bought me another cat. My aunt saw the cats and bought me yet another and now everybody buys me stuffed cats. I call the fat orange one Jake after the fat real cat I owned named Jake. The real cat is named for the blues brother. I've developed personalities for all of these stuffed beasts as I'm easily entertained and have a lot of time on my hands. This one often demands that you, "Give me your wallet." He is a pushy megalomaniac type who believes he is the leader of all cats, lord of the couch and TV room, soon to be master of all of creation. He needs your wallet so he can send for a kitty mail order brides to breed his kitty army. The mother has actually taken a dislike to the stuffed animal because of the personality I've given it. My niece and nephew aren't very amused by them anymore. They just dont know what fun is. Bah.

More Laters

4 Comments:

Blogger Claytonian said...

alright, what are your demands?

12:20 AM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

I'm kinda partial to chocolate. The cat demands a helicoptor, a bus, milk and the freedom of all pisoner cats. And your wallet.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Shy said...

so what might you're sister in law think?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

She broght her other bear -- Princess -- down and "freed" the captive with much ninja like martial arts. Its kinda like playing with G I Joes. Except we are all adults and these are stuffed animals and um we aren't lighting things on fire. Yet.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home