Happy Fun Time
So anyway I'm taking my unemployed self on vacation. I'm for a week of West Michigan fun. Going to be in a little cabin / loft thingy right on Lake Michigan. There will be beer. There will be swimming. There will be no cats. After a couple days the folks are going home and leaving me to continue my vacation from this stress inducing lifestyle.
I've become such a blog addict that I had considered audio blogging but I just can not do it. I've listened to a few and it's mostly people saying, "Um... Well.. umm...well erm we are here in um where the heck are we honey (Zoom! big loud highway noise)" I'd have to prepare something and if I'm going to spend time writing something I might as well save it for when I get back. I'm sure Shy and Joe Cool will keep people entertained.
The black journal of doom that I have not written in, for over a year, is sitting in my bedroom. I'm thinking it may stay there. I packed an unused red journal and a spiral notebook just in case the red one picked up the black journal's cloud of doom.
Mom seems to think all people need to spend a week packing and has been on me all week asking me if I was ready. I did laundry yesterday. I packed an hour ago. It took me maybe 20 minutes. I'll wake, review what I've packed and what I'll need. (Hats! Must protect bald spot from the sun.) Women like you to think that it is a woman thing that they need a ton of time to be fastidious. I' m sure that's not true. There are a ton of lazy women who just like me cans stuff a bag a few minutes and say that's it I'm ready! Time for some sleep big report in a week.
More Laters
I've become such a blog addict that I had considered audio blogging but I just can not do it. I've listened to a few and it's mostly people saying, "Um... Well.. umm...well erm we are here in um where the heck are we honey (Zoom! big loud highway noise)" I'd have to prepare something and if I'm going to spend time writing something I might as well save it for when I get back. I'm sure Shy and Joe Cool will keep people entertained.
The black journal of doom that I have not written in, for over a year, is sitting in my bedroom. I'm thinking it may stay there. I packed an unused red journal and a spiral notebook just in case the red one picked up the black journal's cloud of doom.
Mom seems to think all people need to spend a week packing and has been on me all week asking me if I was ready. I did laundry yesterday. I packed an hour ago. It took me maybe 20 minutes. I'll wake, review what I've packed and what I'll need. (Hats! Must protect bald spot from the sun.) Women like you to think that it is a woman thing that they need a ton of time to be fastidious. I' m sure that's not true. There are a ton of lazy women who just like me cans stuff a bag a few minutes and say that's it I'm ready! Time for some sleep big report in a week.
More Laters















1 Comments:
packing should not take long with the exception of extended trips which require more things that the suitcase/laundry basket/tashbag (or whatever) may hold. even then, with a little thought, packing should, by no means, exceed an hour. i usually do not exceed 20 minutes. all i have to do before leaving is double check my medicine box to make sure i'm prepared for most types of pain since i hate to suffer when all is needed is a pill. that and make sure the pill has been packed.
Post a Comment
<< Home