Sunday, August 22, 2004

Flash For the Unwashed

So anyway I found more funny flash cartoons for your viewing enjoyment. Who else has the time to sift through all the good and the bad stuff and point you in the direction of funny flash stuff? Probably every other unemployed dude with an internet connection.

Neurotically Yours has a new cartoon that is more the Goth chick and less squirrel but still funny stuff.

Newgrounds presents a new Kegel by Jay Donaldson. This has a kind of Adult Swim sort of feel to it.

Finally Albino Blacksheep has a parody of a Honda Ad and an odd little musical bit about Mashed Potatoes.

For anyone thinking about tinkering with their blogger templates but don't really know what they are doing. (Like me). Albino Blacksheep has some basic HTML lessons.

Anyways I busted out the old Diablo II (with the Lord of Destruction Expansion of course) and I must now go kill things. (virtually)

More Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home