The Return of the King!
OK maybe not the King. Elvis left the building a while ago, but today my Xbox was returned unto me. Joy! Well not my Xbox exactly. It's pretty apparent that the day my console came in they took a fully refurbished one off the shelf and sent it to me. This bothers me not at all. (They also sent me an additional controller and more power and video cords).
I now have it wired so that I can just unhook the Xbox and walk the console from my room to the family room and just hook it into the wires sitting there. Once we replace router with a wireless router and I pick up the wireless point for the Xbox I can do online console gaming from any floor in the house.
Muahahahahaha.
So anyway the little brother found a web based game about ancient Rome called The Roman Legion. I joined the Flavus Family on advice of the more Roman learned one (aka the brother). It requires an ICQ number. The "years" take ten days so I'm not sure how long this one will hold our interest.
We also stumbled upon a funny little game called Gang Wars. You can be a Thug, a Pimp, or a Dealer. Fun stuff. It's pretty fun but I think they push for a donation after a few days of play. Not sure if I'm willing to go there.
Finally we watched Time Bandits again today. It's been a while and I forgot just how cheesy it is. Still anything with Midgets who have British accents is funny. I wonder what ever happened to the little boy.
More Laters
I now have it wired so that I can just unhook the Xbox and walk the console from my room to the family room and just hook it into the wires sitting there. Once we replace router with a wireless router and I pick up the wireless point for the Xbox I can do online console gaming from any floor in the house.
Muahahahahaha.
So anyway the little brother found a web based game about ancient Rome called The Roman Legion. I joined the Flavus Family on advice of the more Roman learned one (aka the brother). It requires an ICQ number. The "years" take ten days so I'm not sure how long this one will hold our interest.
We also stumbled upon a funny little game called Gang Wars. You can be a Thug, a Pimp, or a Dealer. Fun stuff. It's pretty fun but I think they push for a donation after a few days of play. Not sure if I'm willing to go there.
Finally we watched Time Bandits again today. It's been a while and I forgot just how cheesy it is. Still anything with Midgets who have British accents is funny. I wonder what ever happened to the little boy.
More Laters















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home