back in Macomb
So it’s back to reality. One week of doing a little work around mom and dads house but not waking until whenever I chose/whenever the dogs made too much noise. It rained a lot this past week which prevented my dad and i from painting the barn and fixing the fence (for that, we were kinda just lazy).
This pic was taken at 3:30 in the afternoon from the kitchen window. quite dark.
but it wasn’t all bad. Taken later that evening:
I also got the chance to visit with the kitties.
This is Madeline. She's usually grumpy. She's a munchkin cat and has short legs with an odly long body.
This is Skeeter, also known as Pete. She's one of the most loveable cats you will ever find. She's a little grumpy because the vet said she had to be put on a diet. :(
This is Natalie. She's dads cat.
And last but not least is Olivia. She likes to bite your cheek in the morning--not hard, just a little nibble. she also likes to sit by the refridgerator and wait for a piece of deli meat.
My mom and dad have several more, but they weren’t available for pictures.
I was going to write about how different my mom is due to her depression medication. I was going to write about how insane my uncle is. Neither of these things feel fit now that I’m back in Macomb.
Instead, I will tell you that leaving anything on the floor at mom and dads is an invitation for puppy piss and or teeth. You see, I’m not much of a dog person. If your dog is large, lazy and quiet, I will adore your dog. If it’s hyper, still a puppy (and not house broken), and loud, I will detest your dog.—even if it is not a puppy, if your dog is hyper, I would prefer not to be around it for long. I’m not good with such things.
Anyway, I’m back in town. Tomorrow I shall begin contributing to the blog. For now, I’m going to have some pizza and get used to not taking a dog out to piss.
This pic was taken at 3:30 in the afternoon from the kitchen window. quite dark.
but it wasn’t all bad. Taken later that evening:
I also got the chance to visit with the kitties.
This is Madeline. She's usually grumpy. She's a munchkin cat and has short legs with an odly long body.
This is Skeeter, also known as Pete. She's one of the most loveable cats you will ever find. She's a little grumpy because the vet said she had to be put on a diet. :(
This is Natalie. She's dads cat.
And last but not least is Olivia. She likes to bite your cheek in the morning--not hard, just a little nibble. she also likes to sit by the refridgerator and wait for a piece of deli meat.
My mom and dad have several more, but they weren’t available for pictures.
I was going to write about how different my mom is due to her depression medication. I was going to write about how insane my uncle is. Neither of these things feel fit now that I’m back in Macomb.
Instead, I will tell you that leaving anything on the floor at mom and dads is an invitation for puppy piss and or teeth. You see, I’m not much of a dog person. If your dog is large, lazy and quiet, I will adore your dog. If it’s hyper, still a puppy (and not house broken), and loud, I will detest your dog.—even if it is not a puppy, if your dog is hyper, I would prefer not to be around it for long. I’m not good with such things.
Anyway, I’m back in town. Tomorrow I shall begin contributing to the blog. For now, I’m going to have some pizza and get used to not taking a dog out to piss.















1 Comments:
Olivia looks like Mr. Clark!
Post a Comment
<< Home