Monday, August 30, 2004

I Swear I Didn't Know ...

That it was a doll. I don't know where the mother found this freak of nature. First time I walked in the house and saw it with its head buried in the couch I was about to jump out of my skin.


Looks Real Posted by Hello

The part that bothers me the most about this doll is that it has no face. It' is forever the crying girl. Kind of creepy really.

And I think that will be the last photo I post to this blog. I always use the photos as a cheap way out. Just put up a picture say a few words and get back to killing things. Rather than put down the camera, however, I will use the cool little button that says "create a blog" and that will be my photoblog. Well it will start out as mine but I'll probably invite anyone who wants to join it. Now as I already have a file folder filled with photos waiting to hit the net I will spend the night contemplating the name / theme of the photo blog. I'm leaning towards Everyday Outrageous or Aesthetically Absurd. Probably the later based on an earlier writing of mine that can be viewed here. I have some other stuff there. But some of it is bad. Very, Very bad. Dont' read it.

More Laters

1 Comments:

Blogger Shy said...

that would certainly be rated high on the spooky scale for things to walk in on.
i hate those doll things. my grandmother had one that stood with its nose in the corner. the bad thing was that it was dressed like Chucky. not a pleasant thing to have in the house if you ask me.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home