Saturday, October 30, 2004

pumpkin art


Jim carved a pumpkin with me this year (he did the owl). hopefully no punk trick or treaters will kick them in--especially since i give awesome halloween bags filled with candybars and suckers.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shy said...

suckers. ya know, that's an odd word. i like suckers. that sounds weird...

9:44 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

uber cool, great job.

1:10 AM  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Both look really good, I don't think anyone will have the heart to kick them in!!!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

Wow. That's some neat looking pumpkins.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

The jack o'lanterns look GREAT! I've never seen either of those patterns before! I did one of those intricate designs last year, but was unable to find the tools to do one this year, so I went with the face I saw in the pumpkin, instead. Still fun, however you carve 'em!

Hope you had a great Halloween!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Shy said...

the patterns were free. came from pagangarden.us/ . didn't have any tools. just printed out the pattern, taped it to the pumpkin and used a thumbtac to poke holes along the lines. used a paring knife to cut it out.
i did have a nice halloween. hope you did too.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home