Friday, October 29, 2004

Lazy Links

It's one of those lazy night where I didn't get to the computer until entirely too late so as per my usual mode of operation I will point out a few links, make a few comments and leave the ranting and raving for another day.

First people may have noticed that the paragraph of links at the bottom of every page has grown. Whenever I do a Technorati check for this site and find someone has linked me I check out their site and if they at least a little bit my kind of weird I link em. Some good reading out there. Special mention to Diva Drip who is back from her blog break and posting again and to Chellee and Cleolove who both posted about the master plan (to take over the world).

Now for some flash. I don't remember where I found this link but try and Feed the Pig. It's kind of fun and funny. I found a link to this Creep flash music video over at Wacky Neighbor. There is also a new Foamy at Ill Will Press. Also I've become hopelessly addicted to the flash games over at Neopets.

Regular readers know of my morbid fascination with dating sites. First an observation: Why in the world are there so many 18 - 23 year old women on these sites? Are these common ages women lie and say they are. Are they all scam artists or prostitutes. At that young an age can they really be desperate enough for the internet singles scene. I'm a 29 yr old unemployed male living with his parents. My excuses are covered. These kids need to get out there and do a little real world socializing first. Anyway I found Friendster. It appears to be a free dating site / message board thing that makes its cash off text adds. The plus is there is a place to link your RSS feed to your profile. It also has an option to email invites to your friends. Rather than earn the bad mojo of sharing my friends email addresses with an unknown entity I decided I'd just let y'all know via blog and y'all can use their nifty search engine thingy if anyone decides it's actually something worth using.

I think that can tide people over.

More Laters

4 Comments:

Blogger south of north said...

you know i put my rss feed on my friendster profile, and nowhere on my profile or in friendster can i see where that is being displayed. my profile didn't change one bit after i added it. what the hell?

because it's all about the blog.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

Spooky toaster, also really loved the Radiohead flash

11:08 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

18-23 year olds, hm? Maybe I'll try that myself and see what turns up. It should be an interesting experiment, especially when we meet and I can see how long it takes for him to ask if I'm really 22.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

I'm thinking no polite male would ask the first date no matter how badly he wanted too. If it is a computer geek male he may never ask.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home