Friday, September 03, 2004

Illinois Plus

As much as it drives me nuts that the Illinois opinion really didn't matter in the primary, I am beginning to see a small upside. The election is just 2 months off and I haven't viewed a single political advertisement on the television or had to endure them during my afternoon talk radio time.

Because it is assumed that Illinois will support Kerry, neither camp is spending money on advertisement in this state. This leaves more time for the erectile dysfunction and the vaginal whatnots. We don't have to worry about missing television season premiers because we just turned the set off in disgust because the people who matter said this state is owned (pwned in leet jargon) by the Democrats.

And the one man who should be drowning the state in advertisement -- Alan Keyes -- can't afford because his party doesn't believe in him. I love it.

I wonder if the local stations are desperate for the political ad revenue. Maybe I can take out a loan and run for office while no one is looking this way. Wait still to young. Ah! I'll run the old man so that when the the election is over all the other states will be almost evenly split and here in Illinois all of our electoral votes will go to my father.

Then we sell em on eBay.

More Laters

1 Comments:

Blogger Shy said...

who is Alan Keyes?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home