Short Announcement
So I'm an uncle again. My younger brother and his wife (ok just his wife technically) now have a baby girl. This little girl decided to enter the world in the middle of the night. She may read this one day and I'm half asleep so I'll tackle my thoughts on the entire new life thing after I've had a little time to rest and think on it some more. She is a healthy girl of eight pounds and fourteen ounces and I've already forgotten the length something like 22 inches. I think. I could make some sort of ultra sexist remark and say women are more interested in those details but really I think couples and parents are more interested in those details and maybe more so woman because they can try to visualize a child of a size entering the world through their womb. As a man I think, "Aint nothing that big ever coming out of my you know what."
Maybe she will never read this.
More Laters
Maybe she will never read this.
More Laters















5 Comments:
Congratulations, Uncle Rich!
Health and happiness to the new family, and congratulations, Uncle Rich!
Congrats!!
Congrats! I've often thought that Aunt- and Uncle-dom is a far better deal than actual Parent-dom, in which the little tykes live with you indefinately (you being a case in point...)
Many congrats, Rich! Hopefully you will enjoy Uncle-hood as much as I enjoy Aunt-hood.
Post a Comment
<< Home