Russian Guns
If you are ever in a hostage situation pray it's not the Russians who come to get you. While one guy is telling the press corps all about peaceful solutions another guy is in the back doing the old ghost busters plan "Get em!" Too much of that old school thought, "we ask nobody for help" going on here.
These guys aren't going to give this kind of thing up either. Death mayhem and destruction after a standoff that gave the cameras plenty of time to set up. A message beamed around the world before the last bomb goes off. I bet there are video clips already posted on sites and a few of the sites have already crashed from being swamped with download requests.
I think it's time we start sending some "advisors" over and get those police and military trained up. And some techno thingies too. Maybe distribute valium freely and terrorsit generating neighbor hoods. Have the U.N. sned in a team of shrinks and social workers. Air drop kittens? Nobody wants to hurt a kitten.
On a happy note I think my computer of spare parts is coming together nicely. Soon I will be able to blog from the privacy of my bedroom. No more waiting till 3 am for the chance to put things on the internet. After that Global Domination.
More Laters
These guys aren't going to give this kind of thing up either. Death mayhem and destruction after a standoff that gave the cameras plenty of time to set up. A message beamed around the world before the last bomb goes off. I bet there are video clips already posted on sites and a few of the sites have already crashed from being swamped with download requests.
I think it's time we start sending some "advisors" over and get those police and military trained up. And some techno thingies too. Maybe distribute valium freely and terrorsit generating neighbor hoods. Have the U.N. sned in a team of shrinks and social workers. Air drop kittens? Nobody wants to hurt a kitten.
On a happy note I think my computer of spare parts is coming together nicely. Soon I will be able to blog from the privacy of my bedroom. No more waiting till 3 am for the chance to put things on the internet. After that Global Domination.
More Laters















3 Comments:
I still have no teevee since my den flooded earlier this week, so I had missed this bit of news completely. I think I should spend a bit of time surfing a few news sites today to see what else I have missed.
I usually skip the tv news and hit Fark, Google and Yahoo once a day.
sending in advisors...like vietnam?...now that would get Bush un-re-elected. it would also boost the stinky hippie activist numbers.
i want to agree that we should be there doing something if only teaching them how to better handle hostage situations. i also want to think that we should keep our noses out...but how could we let that happen again? poor Russia.
Post a Comment
<< Home