not really surprising.
For Labor day i was taken out to an antique tractor show and then to a carnival in the near by small town (think approx. 600.) to see some fireworks. while there, we walked past the carnival games. i couldn't help but notice, i couldn't help but stare at a girl, no older than 16 or 17 who was working one of the games while holding a baby. now this didn't surprise me. what surprised me was that the baby had the measles. i know this because i have seen pictures of me as a baby when i had the measles. i know this because i took a bio course that covered viruses. i know this because most everyone can identify measles. i was surely not the only one who noticed this child.
now maybe the kid just had rubella/german measles/3day measles. then again, we have vaccinations against such things to prevent epidemics. then, then again, i don't know how old the child was and maybe it was too young for the vaccination.
what bothered me was that the child was outside, in public, and dressed scantily for a chilly evening if i might add. I know the girl may not have been the mother but even if she were not, she should have had the sense to put some clothes on the kid, let alone, avoid exposing the child to the public.
Today’s “only stupid people are breeding” was brought to you by the letters B and C and the numbers 1 and 3.
On a lighter note, I mentioned that I was taken to an antique tractor show by my bf. This is relevant because 1) it was a surprise trip. 2). City boys don’t normally go to tractor shows.
I am making progress.
now maybe the kid just had rubella/german measles/3day measles. then again, we have vaccinations against such things to prevent epidemics. then, then again, i don't know how old the child was and maybe it was too young for the vaccination.
what bothered me was that the child was outside, in public, and dressed scantily for a chilly evening if i might add. I know the girl may not have been the mother but even if she were not, she should have had the sense to put some clothes on the kid, let alone, avoid exposing the child to the public.
Today’s “only stupid people are breeding” was brought to you by the letters B and C and the numbers 1 and 3.
On a lighter note, I mentioned that I was taken to an antique tractor show by my bf. This is relevant because 1) it was a surprise trip. 2). City boys don’t normally go to tractor shows.
I am making progress.















1 Comments:
Next Get em to do a lawn mower poker tun
Post a Comment
<< Home