am i that naïve ?
Have we been lied to?
I wouldn’t consider Ebaums as a news page. It itsn’t. however, there’s a link there that I think you might want to see (or maybe you don't want to see). Thinking that this link must be some bs, I searched around the net.
Gerald Holmgred
USAF StandDown
Pictures
Is this old news to everyone else? Let me guess, i was in the dark again, standing behind the door when the information was being handed out.
What do you all think?
I’m a bit disturbed because I can’t dispute what I’ve seen now. Why would they lie to us about something like this? I don't consider myself to be that naïve but ....i'm feeling it. ack.
I wouldn’t consider Ebaums as a news page. It itsn’t. however, there’s a link there that I think you might want to see (or maybe you don't want to see). Thinking that this link must be some bs, I searched around the net.
Gerald Holmgred
USAF StandDown
Pictures
Is this old news to everyone else? Let me guess, i was in the dark again, standing behind the door when the information was being handed out.
What do you all think?
I’m a bit disturbed because I can’t dispute what I’ve seen now. Why would they lie to us about something like this? I don't consider myself to be that naïve but ....i'm feeling it. ack.















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home