Grrrr
Been having problems logging in for the last couple hours so now I'm too tired to think, but not too tired to write. What does that mean? It means many things. Short post. Little planning. Little revision. Top of the head material. Spell checked but not really proof read. No links. Well no links I gotta go to Amazon to build. Cutting and pasting isn't all that hard.
So yas see those pictures of the Russian kids? In their blood stained underwear and blood smeared bodies. The September 11th footage never showed stuff like that. We saw pyro techniques of planes and buildings. We saw stuff that we were already desensitized to by movies and television. You knew tons of people were dead but you didn't have the visual. The kids with the red blood smears will haunt me for a while.
I found a new web based game -- Kingdom of Loathing -- It's pretty funny and the little stick figure are guaranteed to make yas laugh. My guy is a Seal Clubber.
Ok and this flash sounds like somebody actually teased some kid. Its kinda funny.
So what did we learn today? When confronted with grim realities Rich will run to the somewhat foolish corners of the internet. Notice the addition of the Blogshares thingy. Yes I have too much time on my hands.
More Laters
So yas see those pictures of the Russian kids? In their blood stained underwear and blood smeared bodies. The September 11th footage never showed stuff like that. We saw pyro techniques of planes and buildings. We saw stuff that we were already desensitized to by movies and television. You knew tons of people were dead but you didn't have the visual. The kids with the red blood smears will haunt me for a while.
I found a new web based game -- Kingdom of Loathing -- It's pretty funny and the little stick figure are guaranteed to make yas laugh. My guy is a Seal Clubber.
Ok and this flash sounds like somebody actually teased some kid. Its kinda funny.
So what did we learn today? When confronted with grim realities Rich will run to the somewhat foolish corners of the internet. Notice the addition of the Blogshares thingy. Yes I have too much time on my hands.
More Laters















6 Comments:
...and i thoght when they played a womans call (9/11) home to her husband, saying she was going to die and that she loved him was too much...so much that i vomited
i am now the great Pizza Pixie. i am literate. i have proven so to the ghost of literacy.
Never caught that audio. just the a lot of explosive imagery.
What's a Pizza Pixie?
Pizza Pixie is the name for my Pastmancer.
Ahh the kingdom of loathing thing yes I must admit I'm becoming a bit of an addict. I want more turns!
Post a Comment
<< Home