Friday, July 09, 2004

Not Oppressed Enough

So I got this AP story from Yahoo. Basically it seems President Bush is pulling ahead. I don't buy polling. It is usually leading questions trying to get results that the questioner is either consciously or unconsciously looking for. Still this kind of reporting tells me first of all that the corperations who take these pulls want President Bush to win also the corporations that are reporting on the poll are looking for more from President Bush and finally that people aren't quite feeling that boot heel yet. I guess people need more of their civil liberties taken away and perhaps some active persecution before they will stand up for themselves. So I say the real answer is Not Kerry/ Edwards but vote Bush / Cheney in November. Let the system really go to crap. Hey why stop there? Vote for every far right conservative you can find. After all a president needs a congress and other legislators he can work with. Lets make it hurt so the people scream. Raise the Banner

Vote Bush Because We're Not Oppressed Enough

More Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home