Thursday, July 08, 2004

Linky Goodness

I'm listed on Yahoo! Do a search for Uklamok or "Rich Rosenthal" and you get me right on the first page. This makes my ego swell! Ok now for some linky goodness. First check out these kittens and the horses. So now a continuing update on this world domination game, Nation States, I guess I'm not cut out to be any kind of responsible world leader. Check it out before they revolt. Mental Multivitamin is talking about an old school Asimov book I, Robot. I don't think I ever read that one. Maybe I'll pick it up and review it. Bob from accounting has been updated. Crack whores for Bush, heh. These guys make The Onion look soft. For my birthday I want something from T-shirt Hell. There we have it a bunch of links to fun stuff. No sales pitches. Maybe a little begging. The shirts are hilarious. Tomorrow a rant and maybe a picture.

More laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home