Saturday, July 03, 2004

Mudding

Ok so after checking out that rule the world game I thought of how it was somewhat like mudding (Multi User Dungeon ing). I thought that with all these MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games) sure mudding must be something thats gone by the wayside. I was wrong. Check out the Mud Connector. There's thousands of em! Now just for the sake of research I decided to click a few links an poof these telnet windows opened up. Explorer telnet windows suck. I had a better telnet client back on my old 486 / 33. So I went searching for a client and while it seems people still mud not many people are keeping clients up to date. That is making them XP compatible. Bastards. I finally got one working connected to a mud and set about killing things. It said I killed a rat. I think I may have salivated.

More Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home