Maybe I'm willing
I'm not an activist. One might say that defines me. I'm not about to leap up and join any big cause. Cause-heads scare me. Their worlds are so small. And loud. As in screaming, "But what about the rain forest!" So anyways go read Tek. I think I might be willing to do this to save anything. I wonder if the partners are provided.
More laters
More laters















1 Comments:
well that certainly is one way to collect cash. i always thought i would make a good shaolin monk ( i think i have the right monks here) If not, i'm referring to the ones who carry around brooms, sweeping the groun infront of the so they don't squish any bugs... i don't like to kill anything unless it is A) trying to kill me or hurt me; B) i intend to eat it. however, it turns out that eating animals (which happen to be made of one of my favorite foods---meat) isn't supported by this religion so i guess i'll just carry on rescueing drowning insects and spiders and try and not step on any..
Post a Comment
<< Home