Friday, January 06, 2006

Mozart Minions

So I'm tossing around a few ideas to be added to the Master Plan (to take over the world) and I come across this news story. Mozart's skull. This makes me immediately think Mozart clones.

Now the first part of the master plan (to take over the world) is as I've previously mentioned a subtle form of mind control. Share media with people so that they will have some of the same experiences as me, so that they will think like me and will see the need to have me as Lord Tyrant and Benevolent Dictator For Life (official title. Expect no actual benevolence).

One might think that in keeping with this first part of the master plan I'd rather have clones of myself made. No way. Those cunning little bastards would never support my rule. They would want the power to act out teenage sexual fantasies all to themselves. Plus they would have more brain cells then me to start with and physical fitness. It would be an army of 6'3 super brutes. Much to dangerous.

Instead I'll go with the crazy genius of Mozart. He may be smarter than me, but there is some sort of mental imbalance manic depressive thing going on. I could exploit this weakness in these clones and heck who wouldn't want to let a few of em have at modern instrumentation. Talk about a musical renaissance. Train a few as scientists and put em on the job of creating my flying monkey minions. (The Shy will have to have a high place in my government. She doesn't approve of the monkey minions and may turn on me. Definitely assign a few Mozart shock troopers to her personal bodyguard).

So now I just need the proper cloning science, funding and a few scientists with negotiable morals to get party started. In summary Mozart Minions are the new Frankenstein. Global Domination is about teenage sexual fantasies. I'd look good in a lab coat.

More Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Shy said...

How many times must I insist that monkeys are creepy and must not be trusted before you listen? I guess you will have to find out the hard way.
I suppose you will expect me to come in, guns blazing, and save you when your plans go awry? Be forwarned, I will only do this once.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

If the first Winged Monkeys turn out to be evil monsters that I cant control I'll concede that this was in fact a bad idea and foreswear future attempts to create such beings.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Shy said...

In order to be fully prepared to save your bum, I need to know what type of monkey you are planning to use in your experiment and in what number. This information would help me decide which firearms and ammunition would be best to have on hand when this first “batch” of monkeys turns on you. I like to be properly prepared for such events.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home