Wednesday, January 26, 2005

just a note

Hi all! It has been a while since I’ve been through--i have a lot of reading to catch up on. All i have to say is that i miss being here--with minds similar to my own! So where have I been and what kind of minds have I been with?...no, no. not that. I've been good. I have been surrounded by high school freshman. i am now into my 4th week of student teaching. please ignore the fact that i do not us capital letters and my grammar and punctuation are off from time to time...while some of the kids beyond talented, others cause my brain to go into spasms, just trying to read a sentence or two…granted, this is to be expected. It’s just a harsh reality I have yet to come to terms with.
Actually, I’ve already confronted a few realities (for lack of better words). I am hoping to share a few this weekend. Since it is a small world and my name is searchable via google, I can’t go into the politics of the place—which are interesting, to say the least (I have sworn to keep my mouth closed and will hold to that), but I can tell you a few stories of humiliation and frustration—I laughed at me, maybe you will too. Hopefully I will get a chance to do some reading and visit your sites this weekend. I will also try and come by here and give you something to laugh at. All I can say is that I have read many discipline books. They don’t apply to some of these little ratfinks.
Until then, I miss all of you.
-the shy

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

I was trying to think up an excuse for why I could put off writing for one more day (mind numbing activities after stressful crying of child with on parents around for a bit left me without original thought). The shy posted. It must stay at the top of the page for oh at least a few more hours while I sleep!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

It's great to see you again Shy! Welcome back!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home