Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Master Plan Update

I'm feeling somewhat worn out by our guest's extended stay, so tonight I will report some progress on the Master Plan (to take over the world).

Step 1)

A new Foamy will be out some time December 9th. Watch it. Love it.

I just finished reading The Confusion (The Baroque Cycle, Vol. 2) by Neal Stephenson. For some reason the hard backs are priced at trade paperback prices so not only was it a great long read but now I have a book with a sturdy hard binding that I can reread time and time again over the years. I suppose I could let someone borrow it. But I'm pretty greedy. Buy your own. And click on my little link thingy so I make like two or three cents or something like that.

Step 2)

I still have 4 Gmail Invites for anyone who is not yet a member of the Gmail Illuminati (The Secret Masters of the Internet). English August was the last and only person to take me up on this and join the ranks of the Secret Masters of the Internet. You know you want one.

Step 3)

To Promote Pot culture so that I can easily abuse the masses in the future I point everyone to the classic film: Reefer Madness. The Piano Player smoking up and looking diabolical is probably one of the funniest bits of propaganda I've ever seen. A must see for anyone who has ever had anything to do with stoners (and for the stoners themselves).

Step 4)

I now have 105 pennies tabulated as out of circulation. There are more in my change bucket, but I haven't counted them yet. Need to save some for future progress reports. Plus handling all those dirty copper and zinc bits is a little on the nasty side in my humble opinon. (Note for The Man None of this money is actually mine. I haven't reported any income for a number of years as I haven't worked. When I talk about taking money out of circulation I always mean my parents already taxed income. The bucket just sits in my room).




I've offered to let the Shy reveal (that is make up) the next step in my evolving Master Plan (to take over the world) but she isn't all that keen on Global Domination. She doesn't know what she would do with the world once she had it. (For some reason she thinks she would have to try and govern it correctly unlike my plan to oppress the populace while living out teenage hedonistic flesh fantasies with the Secretaries of Entertaining the Lord Tyrant and Benevolent Dictator. Just made up that title. I might need to work on it a little). The Shy did give me some useful suggestions so I may reveal step five any day now. Or I may just continue to rant about the holiday season and my looming thirtieth birthday. My schedule is pretty open.

More Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

I do love Foamy

11:54 AM  
Blogger Shy said...

if i were world leader, i would have to enforce the beliefs of the Flat Earth Society. not only would i have to reinstate that the world is flat, but idaho would be denounced as a state--not a big deal to the entire world, but the people of the alleged state of idaho may not be happy.
( http://www.flat-earth.org/)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

But my aunt just got on a plane to go back to Idaho. What Twilight zone is she reallyn in? weird.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home