Saturday, November 20, 2004

Penny Saver Power

So we all know about the my Master Plan (to take over the world). Anyone not currently up to speed can read about the first three steps of by clicking on the Master Plan (to take over the world) link. As it is a Super Secret Master Plan (to take over the world) I only reveal the individual steps as they are needed. (As I make them up). The time has come for step four of the Master Plan (to take over the world) to be revealed. First however I must do the rituals of the first three steps.

Today the Amazon associates thingy doesn't seem to want to let me make links so I'll skip literary discussion and head into the important stuff: Flash Cartoons. The first cartoon shows that we may have to compete with Starbucks for Global Domination. Next check out how Strong Bad Deals with nasty Hijacker software. Finally my type of seasonal greetings a stripping fatty Santa.

Of course we invite anyone who isn't a member of the Gmail Illuminati to comment or email a request for an invite. I've still got four.

These people want to help you get stupid. Though by clicking on that link you are probably put on a dissident watch list. I have no idea what NORML stands for though I'm pretty sure the M is for marijuana. So remember under my new world order we will need more pot heads content to do drudge work with a happy, "dude!" while I squander all of our national resources on wine whiskey and women. (Ok mostly viagra and women but I'll be willing to give the whine and whiskey to the ladies). We must show our willingness to supply said potheads with more better weed by supporting their failed activisim.

And now introducing step 4: Copper Control!

Each individual penny is pretty useless. When you drop one somewhere nasty you don't go after it. There's nothing of value that you can purchase with a single penny. We throw them in buckets and jars and every couple years turn in a bunch of loose change and marvel at how 30 pounds of metal only translated to a couple hundred dollars spending money.

I say we turn this thing around. Every time you go to the store or the bank to cash a check, ask for a roll of pennies. Instead of giving correct change pay with bills and put all the lose one cent pieces in your cache. You will be loosing no financial value and you can look at it as a secret reserve of wealth that can be tapped into in times of needand no thief could ever run off with as it will weigh a ton. As time passes and all that copper accumulates in the house of my loyal minions we will have developed a chokehold on the world copper market and will be able to demand whatever price we want for the copper. Anyone who wants wire or pots or plumbing will need to come to us. Nations will tremble at the power of our copper might.

So in summary global domination will start with just one penny in the bucket.

More Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home