Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Lazy Links

Every once in a while for reasons unknown (Tiredness. New Video Games. Laziness. To much time playing flash games at Neopets. To much time checking out every single link at Fark. To much time Blaming stick figure flash cartoons at Newgrounds) Ok for reasons known but best left unmentioned rather than spend an hour going off on the state of toe nail fungus or the shear outrageous greed of wedding / shower / birthday / Christmas registries or any of the multitude of other weird things that irk me at any particular moment, I choose to put together a quick list of fun links for people to check out. Then I go play video games.

First I must mention Mental Multivitamin. This blog was mentioned at the end of yesterdays update. This is the second time this blog has been mentioned on that great site and this is the second time I've seen the monster jump in traffic for a day. Now if I could only translate those one time readers into regular readers. I don't think a rant about a numbering system on a traffic exchange site was Shockingly Provincial at its best. Hopefully if their is a next time we'll have something better to offer.

Next we have a Halloween flash cartoon I missed. It is Kegel: Creepiest Creepy. I'm not sure if I like the Kegel character better or the big dog guy. They do some great voice acting.

Next Tek is looking for people to join her vastly improved message board. All sorts of interesting topics. The number of users is still pretty low so I figured I'd try to dragoon a few people into joining.

Ok anyone who likes ska check out The Toasters official website. They must have paid some geek a couple of bucks to put that together and there is the little music player. Good stuff. I may have mentioned this site before. I forget things.

Finally I guess I'll mention the game I picked up off the cheap rack. It is Shenmue 2 for the Xbox. Joe Cool told me he bought and Xbox just to play that game so I figured I might as well try it as it was pretty cheap and I wasn't paying for it anyway. (Put it in the cart while we were looking around the Bulk Store I refuse to openly Name).

More Laters

4 Comments:

Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

Speaking of links....
I clicked on the link from your LJ profile that was supposed to take me here but you mistyped.

It takes me to:
http://rarrii.blogpsot.com/

The header says it is the mega site of bible studies and information

3:02 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Totally dig you about getting a spike in hits after being mentioned on someone's site. Mike Toole linked to me on Monday, and hot damn, did my stats jump.

Now they're back to normal and I no longer feel like a prom queen. (Although I'm picking up several a day from rarrii.com, thankyouverymuch.)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Shy said...

don't forget foamy. FOAMY. NEW FOAMY. Yesterday. FOAMY RANT. happy shy.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

We try to spread the insanity.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home