Lonely Ladies and Money Love
It wasn't that long ago that I was talking about Spcammers. It's time for an update.
First in the financial arena. A new type of scam email has been finding it's way into my fathers email box. He gets email that appears to be from a major banking chain. (So far Citi and Washington Mutual) The mail says there have been some server problems please click on this link and change your password. The link looks legitimate but here's the catch. The entire body of the email is an image file. There is no no hyper link to the actual bank but rather when you click on the image it will probably take you to some scam site where they will get your bank account info and password then steal every penny you have before you even realize that something is wrong. If you try to hightlight the entire page or forward it to a bank all they see is a bunch of nonsense text because there is plain white text at the bottom of the email that you can only see if you highlight the page. While anyone who reads this blog is probably internet savvy enough to know that no bank would send that sort of request in an email, I've got to say that every day these thieves are getting smarter and better at what they do. The day is coming when even the most internet savvy will be caught in one scam or another.
Next I think everyone should read this account of one persons battle with malicious adware. When I'm Lord Tyrant and Benevolent Dictator of the world, I will of course be in favor of long drawn out torture sessions for anyone who would create such nasty software. In the meantime I'm thinking it needs to be a federal crime with serious jail time attached. Also these crimes need to be actively pursued by the FBI. I have no idea what legislators to contact about that.
Now to move on to the lonely ladies of the internet.
So I made the mistake of logging on to my yahoo instant messenger account the other day. Why was this a mistake? Because I got yet another instant message from a complete stranger who just wanted to chat. But this time I bookmarked her yahoo profile. Before I post the link, Let it be known that it is probably Not Safe For Work (NSFW). Half nekkid woman picture! Do not open at work. Really. Don't click on her links at work. (even more nekkidness). I think I've been pretty clear but just in case Don't click this link at work. Her profile name alone says, "Not really interested in me as a person." The thing I don't understand is that she contacted me through my Joblessalso profile. Now, one might think that my YIM name would spell out the fact that I can't afford any web cam girl's services. But maybe separating the jobless from the also was a bit much of a mental leap for lady in question. One might think that by looking at my profile (go ahead if you haven't yet) she would have seen the little bit where it says Occupation: mooch. Maybe I need to add a little bit that says Lovely Ladies of the Internet as much as I would like nothing better than to spend my waking hours perusing your collection webcam smut or even take in a live performance or two, my current lack of income leaves me no choice but to live without your charms. Please do not contact me. I'll look you up should I ever find myself in a situation where I'm able and willing.
I'm sure everyone will be delighted to hear that I have been contacted by yet another person claiming to be a lonely Russian lady who found my profile on webdate and felt compelled to write me. I looked up the profile, of course, and there isn't even a single picture attached to make me believe that I'm even dealing with a woman. Laziness really. Yet I must say the quality of the writing is vastly improved over my previous correspondence from Olga. Let us here from Tatyana:
Hello,
How are you? My name Tatyana, I am 27 years old. I live in Russia. I have seen your profile on web date and I want to get acquainted with you. I like to get acquainted with new people, to travel and in general to enjoy a life. Well educated. Has
finished university. Now I work as the assistant in a travel company. I like my work very much. During free time from work, I like to listen to music, to read books, to go in for sports. I search for serious relations. I love children but don't have
own children. In future I plan to find worthy the man to marry, and have children with him. I do not like to praise myself, but my girlfriends speak that I the cheerful, active, sociable, intellectual and brought up woman with good character. I am able to prepare for many kinds of meal. Many people speak me that I beautiful, careful and he do not understand why I have decided to search for the man outside Russia? During work in a travel company I saw many foreigners. I like to communicate
with people from the different countries and to learn about their culture. It is very interesting to me. I know much about the USA and I think that it is the best country to live and be happy with loving man. I want to become internet the friend
with you, to learn more about you and it is possible even to meet:) Ok, write to me back. I shall be glad to do with you friendship or more than simply friendship!
Tatyana is the marrying type. And hey, she wants to bear children. How could I go wrong? Again I leave off the contact information only because I don't want it searchable to this website not out of any wish to keep this spcammer's identity safe.
Glad to do with you friendship
First in the financial arena. A new type of scam email has been finding it's way into my fathers email box. He gets email that appears to be from a major banking chain. (So far Citi and Washington Mutual) The mail says there have been some server problems please click on this link and change your password. The link looks legitimate but here's the catch. The entire body of the email is an image file. There is no no hyper link to the actual bank but rather when you click on the image it will probably take you to some scam site where they will get your bank account info and password then steal every penny you have before you even realize that something is wrong. If you try to hightlight the entire page or forward it to a bank all they see is a bunch of nonsense text because there is plain white text at the bottom of the email that you can only see if you highlight the page. While anyone who reads this blog is probably internet savvy enough to know that no bank would send that sort of request in an email, I've got to say that every day these thieves are getting smarter and better at what they do. The day is coming when even the most internet savvy will be caught in one scam or another.
Next I think everyone should read this account of one persons battle with malicious adware. When I'm Lord Tyrant and Benevolent Dictator of the world, I will of course be in favor of long drawn out torture sessions for anyone who would create such nasty software. In the meantime I'm thinking it needs to be a federal crime with serious jail time attached. Also these crimes need to be actively pursued by the FBI. I have no idea what legislators to contact about that.
Now to move on to the lonely ladies of the internet.
So I made the mistake of logging on to my yahoo instant messenger account the other day. Why was this a mistake? Because I got yet another instant message from a complete stranger who just wanted to chat. But this time I bookmarked her yahoo profile. Before I post the link, Let it be known that it is probably Not Safe For Work (NSFW). Half nekkid woman picture! Do not open at work. Really. Don't click on her links at work. (even more nekkidness). I think I've been pretty clear but just in case Don't click this link at work. Her profile name alone says, "Not really interested in me as a person." The thing I don't understand is that she contacted me through my Joblessalso profile. Now, one might think that my YIM name would spell out the fact that I can't afford any web cam girl's services. But maybe separating the jobless from the also was a bit much of a mental leap for lady in question. One might think that by looking at my profile (go ahead if you haven't yet) she would have seen the little bit where it says Occupation: mooch. Maybe I need to add a little bit that says Lovely Ladies of the Internet as much as I would like nothing better than to spend my waking hours perusing your collection webcam smut or even take in a live performance or two, my current lack of income leaves me no choice but to live without your charms. Please do not contact me. I'll look you up should I ever find myself in a situation where I'm able and willing.
I'm sure everyone will be delighted to hear that I have been contacted by yet another person claiming to be a lonely Russian lady who found my profile on webdate and felt compelled to write me. I looked up the profile, of course, and there isn't even a single picture attached to make me believe that I'm even dealing with a woman. Laziness really. Yet I must say the quality of the writing is vastly improved over my previous correspondence from Olga. Let us here from Tatyana:
Hello,
How are you? My name Tatyana, I am 27 years old. I live in Russia. I have seen your profile on web date and I want to get acquainted with you. I like to get acquainted with new people, to travel and in general to enjoy a life. Well educated. Has
finished university. Now I work as the assistant in a travel company. I like my work very much. During free time from work, I like to listen to music, to read books, to go in for sports. I search for serious relations. I love children but don't have
own children. In future I plan to find worthy the man to marry, and have children with him. I do not like to praise myself, but my girlfriends speak that I the cheerful, active, sociable, intellectual and brought up woman with good character. I am able to prepare for many kinds of meal. Many people speak me that I beautiful, careful and he do not understand why I have decided to search for the man outside Russia? During work in a travel company I saw many foreigners. I like to communicate
with people from the different countries and to learn about their culture. It is very interesting to me. I know much about the USA and I think that it is the best country to live and be happy with loving man. I want to become internet the friend
with you, to learn more about you and it is possible even to meet:) Ok, write to me back. I shall be glad to do with you friendship or more than simply friendship!
Tatyana is the marrying type. And hey, she wants to bear children. How could I go wrong? Again I leave off the contact information only because I don't want it searchable to this website not out of any wish to keep this spcammer's identity safe.
Glad to do with you friendship















6 Comments:
I find her deficiencies in English to be interesting since they are not consistent. In fact, the inconsistencies are quite laughable and only the most pathetic men (most likely the target audience) wouldn’t notice the lack of pattern. I would think the person who created this would aim for a more intelligent (more wealthy) audience and write with a more crafted, broken English. then again, I used the town website to give away an old printer and received some peculiar emails which consisted of broken English, similar in fashion to tatyana’s/olga’s.
I give up….why do they use Russian women id’s? Is there something I don’t know?
This was one of the funniest sites I saw in a while, retaliating against the Nigerian advanced fee scammers...crazy Brits...http://419eater.com/
The email address at the end was russian too so it might just be a scam run out of russia or maybe men somehow believe that beutiful russian woman are desperate to attache themselves to balding overweight american men
Thanks for the link (donotgo.com)...too bad most geeks are too busy building Internet billboards to help fight for a rationally paved and mapped information superhighway. your site is a good read and I will be linking back.
-Gary
Lisa's purdy but Tatyana can cook.
Gary we need our equivalint of a lady bird johnson (i think it was her) with the anti bill board campaign. Help beutify the internet stop help stop pop ups ad hijackers.
Diva I have to agree Lisa certainy has the visual appeal. Also I can do my own cooking so Tatyana needs to do a better job of selling herself on me. Hey Lisa is self supporting. again raising her appeal. heh
Post a Comment
<< Home