Monday, July 12, 2004

Whooping Cough

So if you don't already know I'm a bit of a paranoid hypochondriac type. So you can guess my terror when I read this AP story on an ABC website. This is the type of thing that keeps me awake at night. Well that and I usually sleep during the day. Now in the 80's and 90's I was pretty much terrified of sex as we over reported the spread of HIV and AIDS in the US. We had people thinking that if they so much as pulled there genitals out in company one could write one's death sentence. Now we are finding out that while its not really as all pervasive here in the US its pretty much decimating large parts of Africa. Now here in the US we get more diseases that should be wiped out but aren't like whooping cough and TB. Now that's some right proper terrifying stuff. Good thing I don't leave the house much. The rest of you be warned!

More Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home