Cool Beans
So there I was in a Dunkin Donuts in the Brazilian Rain Forest and I was like how am I going to blog from here. Then this Chicago Cop just shows up out of no where and say Audio Blogger dude. I'm like what am I doing in the Brazilian Rain Forest in a Donut shop and why is there a Chicago cop here. And he's like dude.
The point is that at the end of the month I'm taking a brief vacation from my current situation to sit on a beach in Michigan to catch some rays, drink some beers, and have absolutely no computer or internet access and I was wondering what the heck am I going to do if I can't update. Low and behold these great people here at blogger now have a way to send audio updates to your blog. The number is a long distance number so I'm not quite ready to test it yet. Soon I'll have me a phone card so look forward to me ranting live and unmeditated.
yeah I'm scared too
more laters
The point is that at the end of the month I'm taking a brief vacation from my current situation to sit on a beach in Michigan to catch some rays, drink some beers, and have absolutely no computer or internet access and I was wondering what the heck am I going to do if I can't update. Low and behold these great people here at blogger now have a way to send audio updates to your blog. The number is a long distance number so I'm not quite ready to test it yet. Soon I'll have me a phone card so look forward to me ranting live and unmeditated.
yeah I'm scared too
more laters















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home