Some Quick Links
Just a quick bit here to throw a few links at y'all. First there's some good reading about Chicago topics over at Geektastic. From what I've seen the blog keeps bankers hours so to speak. It updates a couple times a day on weekdays and closes up shop for the weekends. So it is a good read for you poor working shmucks to check out a few times a day.
Next I make a pilgrimage to Fark at least once a day. Almost every link on this page is worth checking out. This is pretty time consuming so definitely something for while the boss is busy elsewhere. Check out the Photoshops. That stuff cracks me up.
Finally the Senate shut down the Gay Marriage ban Amendment. Took em long enough. Here is a Washington Post story about it. The New York times reports that the effort is now being pushed harder on the state level. Check it out here.
More Laters
Next I make a pilgrimage to Fark at least once a day. Almost every link on this page is worth checking out. This is pretty time consuming so definitely something for while the boss is busy elsewhere. Check out the Photoshops. That stuff cracks me up.
Finally the Senate shut down the Gay Marriage ban Amendment. Took em long enough. Here is a Washington Post story about it. The New York times reports that the effort is now being pushed harder on the state level. Check it out here.
More Laters















2 Comments:
Hi Rich-- I assume this is not Joe?
Thank you for commenting on my newbie blog, and yes, you are right-- I never thought about it, but PR should have been taken a year ago by some fan from the Board!
Maybe I can sell mine...
I love the title of the Gibson book, and of my Blog :)-- it applies to anything, but is also a specific problem of computer science, of physics -- of the meme pool.
Your blog has cool written all over it-- I was not shocked by provinicialism...
I am gonna start linking too BTW.
Learning something new every day.
Gonna look for you on the Board.
Aisha
I can't help putting in the links. Well that is if I'm awake enough. Sometimes when it is the middle of the night I just rant and I'm lucky if I spell check it and read it through for any glaring errors.
Post a Comment
<< Home