Return of the Russian Scammers
Whether these women are actually Russian or not I have no idea. I'd take long odds against them being women. From time to time the grace my mail boxes with missives of the most dubious nature. Lets look at today's example:
Hi. I want to get acquainted with you. I am a girl from the brought up family of me parents have brought up as good lady. I want to find the partner in a life which can like and respect me. I want to divide the love with the person which love me. If I have interest you, please write to me the electronic address. I shall wait for your letter
That was a straight cut and paste on my part. As bad as it is I wouldn't blame people for thinking I had somehow edited it for effect. I don't get how anyone could possibly fall for this scammers trap. But I'm willing to bet if she spams enough personals boxes on Yahoo (I'm saying she but it could be a he or some strange gender non specific entity) until some poor sap say, "WOW a desperate woman. Maybe I'll get lucky."
Now lets dig a little deeper and look at the text that appears on the profile page:
Hello to all who reads my structure. I want to tell that I to choose this way of acquaintances from serious intentions. I want to find the prince in a life and to create with it happy and strong family. I very much love children and to appreciate confidential relations. I shall wait the answer from my prince. I hope I shall find the happiness in a life here.
You can check out the profile here but I bet the profile gets pulled before too long. It's good to know that she chooses from serious intentions. I wouldn't want a less than serious scam artist working me. And while she is hoping to find the happiness, I'm hoping she finds the jail time and the soul cleansing of paying a debt to society. She can probably find a god there too. I here it's a popular thing to do to while away the hours.
More Laters to all who read my structure
Hi. I want to get acquainted with you. I am a girl from the brought up family of me parents have brought up as good lady. I want to find the partner in a life which can like and respect me. I want to divide the love with the person which love me. If I have interest you, please write to me the electronic address. I shall wait for your letter
That was a straight cut and paste on my part. As bad as it is I wouldn't blame people for thinking I had somehow edited it for effect. I don't get how anyone could possibly fall for this scammers trap. But I'm willing to bet if she spams enough personals boxes on Yahoo (I'm saying she but it could be a he or some strange gender non specific entity) until some poor sap say, "WOW a desperate woman. Maybe I'll get lucky."
Now lets dig a little deeper and look at the text that appears on the profile page:
Hello to all who reads my structure. I want to tell that I to choose this way of acquaintances from serious intentions. I want to find the prince in a life and to create with it happy and strong family. I very much love children and to appreciate confidential relations. I shall wait the answer from my prince. I hope I shall find the happiness in a life here.
You can check out the profile here but I bet the profile gets pulled before too long. It's good to know that she chooses from serious intentions. I wouldn't want a less than serious scam artist working me. And while she is hoping to find the happiness, I'm hoping she finds the jail time and the soul cleansing of paying a debt to society. She can probably find a god there too. I here it's a popular thing to do to while away the hours.
More Laters to all who read my structure















1 Comments:
Rich,
I don't get it. It just looks like a personal ad to me. Why do you think she should go to jail for a scam? Am I just the biggest, easiest person to scam around? Probably.
KC
Relaxed HS
Post a Comment
<< Home