Friday, October 08, 2004

A Short Meta Blog

Please, Please, Please do not put music on your blog. I just can not handle it. Im quitely, peacefully browsing and then music starts playing out of no where. It is rarely anything I'm in the mood for. And after you've been to a site a couple of times who wants to go back knowing they will be subjecting you to bad music. Sure I could turn my sound off, but who wants to do that. Seriously anyone who has attached music to their blog now is the time to go and fix that sin against bloggers.

Next Blogosphere is over used. It's a mish mash of ideas and it really doesn't convey meaning very well. Stop using it.

Exactly who do these ultra left and ultra right bloggers think they are recruiting. It's is as if they think they alone can swing the election by linking to every partisan sounding story they can find. It's like a cheering section out there and I'm not finding many original or complete thoughts. Morons. I'll be so glad when the election is over and some of these election driven blogs disappear.

None of my minions have joined Blog Explosions through my link yet. The Master Plan (to take over the world) requires minion participation! We can not convert everyone in the world to my way of thinking, if they aren't reading my blog. Global Domination is hard work and we must all do our part. (I've recently thought of upgrading to Galactic Domination or Universal Domination but I'm not sure how to go about recruting the Aliens. I'll leave that to Shy).

This was suppose to be a short post be even as I compose my gmail box fills with more stuff. The author of Alligator Files put together a button! That's so cool.

One last meta thing and then I'll close this and make it a two for one night as I compose something more or less meaningful depending on mood and tiredness factor.
I noticed a lot of you still use microsoft internet explorer (the site tracker knows all) please do yourself a favor and get Mozilla Firefox. And if you have sbc yahoo dsl like me just shoot the man who installed that terrible browser. I can crash the SBC / Yahoo Browser a couple times a night no problem. On my private computer I use Firefox and the tabbed browsing alone is great. Heck you can subscribe to an rss feed an open up like the last 15 posts at once. Then close em as you browse through the comments.

More Laters

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Nice button. Simple and eye-catching.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

The musical blogs are the worst.

What I find amusing on Blogexplosion - the sites that take 30 seconds to load. Don't they realize all that fancy stuff on their page is defeating the purpose of someone seeing their blog in 30 seconds?

11:38 PM  
Blogger Rich Rosenthal II said...

Chellee -- I've already used the button on Everday Absurd I suppose I should put it up here. I really need to organize that side bar a little better. I'm still enamoured of my paragraph of links at the bottom.

Diva -- Yeah if the sceen is still blank after thirty seconds I move on. I also forgot to rant about how I refuse to even try adn read a blog thats in seven different colors and clash with the background. I wear glasses as it is. I'm not going to strain my eyes further.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home