Getting Around
I was playing with Blog Shares when I noticed they had a site I had never heard of linking to Shockingly Provincial so I went to check it out. It is Sudhir Parasuram's Online Journal. In this post he talks about Feed Burner and lists our site of the source.
I find this somewhat surprising as I don't think I've ever really talked about the rss feed and had even considered taking the little logo for Feed Burner off the site. I guess for the time being it stays and we see if the little pictures help to attract and retain readers. This was just a quick FYI sort of thing I'll do my normal ranting at the usual time (in the middle of the night).
More Laters
I find this somewhat surprising as I don't think I've ever really talked about the rss feed and had even considered taking the little logo for Feed Burner off the site. I guess for the time being it stays and we see if the little pictures help to attract and retain readers. This was just a quick FYI sort of thing I'll do my normal ranting at the usual time (in the middle of the night).
More Laters















1 Comments:
When Sudhir mentioned your site as source for Feedburner, I guess he meant that he saw the logo of 'Feedburner' for the first time on your site. To illustrate, your site is my source for LSBlogs. And somebody's site is your source for 'BlogExplosion'.
I guess the Feedburner just converts ATOM feed into RSS feed. And doesnt actually bring visitors to the website. But it increases readership by providing content to feedreaders.
Post a Comment
<< Home