Lazy Flash
I'm tired and I already crashed out my browser once mid composition so I'm going to do a couple quick flash links then I'll rant more later.
First one isn't a flash link. It's Jon Stewart on Crossfire. This guy is the funniest. I wish I had Cable just for the Daily show (and Cartoon network and Tech TV).
Now an anti Bush flash I found on Fark. It is called Fuzzy Math.
A flash from Newgrounds called Who Wants Some Dishoom? Makes fun of everyone.
Now a classic that is hosted at Albino Blacksheep that has never failed to make me laugh: irrational Exuberance (Yatta!) and another called Gonad's and Strife.
I figure everyone has seen the latest Jib Jab creation but I'll link it anyway: Good to be in D.C. I was unimpressed with this one. Not as funny as their other work.
More Laters
First one isn't a flash link. It's Jon Stewart on Crossfire. This guy is the funniest. I wish I had Cable just for the Daily show (and Cartoon network and Tech TV).
Now an anti Bush flash I found on Fark. It is called Fuzzy Math.
A flash from Newgrounds called Who Wants Some Dishoom? Makes fun of everyone.
Now a classic that is hosted at Albino Blacksheep that has never failed to make me laugh: irrational Exuberance (Yatta!) and another called Gonad's and Strife.
I figure everyone has seen the latest Jib Jab creation but I'll link it anyway: Good to be in D.C. I was unimpressed with this one. Not as funny as their other work.
More Laters















3 Comments:
you can get some Daily Show content on their web site: http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/ds/index.jhtml -- not the same thing, but it's free, which is a lot cheapter than cable!!
Loved that! There is a better quality video at this link http://mediamatters.org/items/200410160003 but it lacks a bit at the end. What an interesting indictment of the traditional political news program. Plus, it was hilarious. Too bad the man in the bowtie has almost no sense of humor.
These guys are kind of scared of Stewart. They are afraid that one day he is going to say, "I'm done with the comedy and it's time for statesmanship." I love smart funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home