Friday, March 31, 2006

Yet Another Internet Explorer Crash

This was suppose to be about my new Billion Dollar Idea: Continuing Education Seminars at Spring Break Locations. It Combines young drunken sexy people with older people who actually have money. Pure genius I tell you.

Then Internet Explorer decided to crash when I went to spell check.

One would think that by now an intelligent person like me would know better than to compose my thoughts in a browser window. Just hitting select all and copy doesn't insure against loss. Yes it is all gone and I don't have the will to try and do it again.

Maybe it is a conspiracy between Microsoft, my Internet Provider, Dell Computers and Colonel Sanders. They know that my billion dollar idea, properly expressed, would have caught the eye of some Trump like wealthy person who would take the idea and run with it, rewarding me handsomely and making me more popular and powerful than any of those companies. Or maybe Internet Explorer is a buggy piece of dog excrement.

More Laters (if Microsoft doesn't kill me for saying terrible things about their web browser).

3 Comments:

Blogger portuguesa nova said...

I'm sorry you lost your post, because maybe you already touched on this...if not, I think you've forgotten how unbelievably annoying and irritating college students are when you are not amongst them.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

you would think we wouldnt type into a browser window
but i still do it and lose shit all the time too

habit

4:25 PM  
Blogger Shy said...

One would think we would have learned by now, but here we are, saying how much we know better and how we'll continue to keep typing in browser windows.......

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home