why do you have to get so snippy?
Why is that men assume they know everything about electronics?
I know that he was just trying to help me, but it seems like every time I try and do something, he feels the need to take over.
All I was trying to do was plug in the ps2 to the tv in the bedroom, since he was watching basketball on the main tv. The tv in the bedroom is so old that it doesn’t have the right connectors, and while I set it up through the vcr, I couldn’t get it to work—at least not in the first 15 seconds of trying. In walks the boyfriend who takes the remote from my hands. I say “WTF?” and he suddenly acts offeneded. I’m guessing that he just thinks that he was being nice and I had no reason to get upset, but sheesh. Give a girl a chance to do something on her own. Or i could just shut the hell up and let my man do every thing for me...
Due to my short attention span, I’m not too into video games. However, Soul Calibur and Katamari Damacy seem to keep my attention for a while. If you’ve never played Katamari, you’ve got to try it. It’s easy. All you do is roll around a sticky ball to pick stuff up. The bigger the ball gets, the bigger the items you get to roll up. No pain in the butt, zillion button long smashing combinations, and the learning curve isn’t too bad. The game is wonderfully simple and really friggin weird. Oh, and did I mention that the terrible Japanese music gets stuck in your head and you walk around skipping to the tune looking like a mad woman?
Has any one else played?
I know that he was just trying to help me, but it seems like every time I try and do something, he feels the need to take over.
All I was trying to do was plug in the ps2 to the tv in the bedroom, since he was watching basketball on the main tv. The tv in the bedroom is so old that it doesn’t have the right connectors, and while I set it up through the vcr, I couldn’t get it to work—at least not in the first 15 seconds of trying. In walks the boyfriend who takes the remote from my hands. I say “WTF?” and he suddenly acts offeneded. I’m guessing that he just thinks that he was being nice and I had no reason to get upset, but sheesh. Give a girl a chance to do something on her own. Or i could just shut the hell up and let my man do every thing for me...
Due to my short attention span, I’m not too into video games. However, Soul Calibur and Katamari Damacy seem to keep my attention for a while. If you’ve never played Katamari, you’ve got to try it. It’s easy. All you do is roll around a sticky ball to pick stuff up. The bigger the ball gets, the bigger the items you get to roll up. No pain in the butt, zillion button long smashing combinations, and the learning curve isn’t too bad. The game is wonderfully simple and really friggin weird. Oh, and did I mention that the terrible Japanese music gets stuck in your head and you walk around skipping to the tune looking like a mad woman?
Has any one else played?















1 Comments:
I'm all about the soul caliber, just not that good at if after the easy stuff. That is all that super fast twitch button pushing that requires pre teen reflexes
Post a Comment
<< Home