Crackpot invention
Lunesta, a prescription sleep aid, can help give you the sleep you need. Don't let your restless mind chase sleep away; let the scary green moth do it for you.
While taking lunesta, you will experience hallucinations of a large, green moth everywhere you go. It will torment you at work, sneak up on you at home, and prevent you from enjoying life in general. The only way to stop seeing the green moth is to close your eyes and sleep.
Most sleep medicines carry some risk of dependency. With Lunesta, studies support that you shouldn’t’ have any problems with dependency. Learning to escape the moth by sleeping prevents most people from every taking this pill again. In fact, only 1 in 30 people ever report sleeping difficulties again.
All decisions regarding patient care must be made with a health care provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient. Lunesta is a medicine used to treat Insomnia. Remember that no medicine is for everyone. Only your doctor can prescribe Lunesta for you. The actual ad may be seen here
While I do love winter—I love cold weather, snow and the lack of skin burning sun, one of my favorite activities is limited (regionally) to late spring, summer, and fall). I love mowing the grass and lawn care in general. The winter prevents this. Yes, I could get sunburned, but my Spectra SPF 50 gives me the ability to reflect sunrays, bouncing them elsewhere. The worst part of my predicament is that when it gets warm, not only do I not have a job mowing lawns anymore, but I don’t even have my own lawn to mow.
So here in lies the solution. A video game based on lawn care. I am sharing this novel invention because I’m convinced that there will not be much of a market. If someone steals this idea, perhaps they will give me a copy of the game. Who knows.
So. My video game would require some equipment—namely a treadmill with the ability to pivot on not only an incline, but a decline as well as horizontally in both directions to mimic bank mowing.
While physical actives in games usually isn’t desired, Dance, Dance Revolution has been enjoyed by many and gives me hope that people won’t mind using a little physical energy to power the game—their virtual push mower. I am hoping that fellow lawn care enthusiasts will share this enthusiasm for the game with me.
So what would be the main interest? In addition to being able to design your own lawn, you could entire time trial competitions where you would have to mow a lawn meeting certain requirements—such as design and pattern construction, grass length, obstacle avoidance.
I am thinking that patterns could be saved to game cards and shared with friends—create your own competition.
In addition to mowing, landscaping could be integrated, but without so much physical requirment—I don’t know how to simulate digging and watering would be a drag. You could however, chose the plants, where you plant them, the fertilizers and water requirements as well as placement (sunny, shade, and so forth) and see how your virtual lawn grows.
So that has been my crackpot invention of the month.
Any suggestions to market this? Should I add the option of unlocking secret lawns, equipment, and bling bling for the mower? Anyone else share a sick desire to mow lawns?
While taking lunesta, you will experience hallucinations of a large, green moth everywhere you go. It will torment you at work, sneak up on you at home, and prevent you from enjoying life in general. The only way to stop seeing the green moth is to close your eyes and sleep.
Most sleep medicines carry some risk of dependency. With Lunesta, studies support that you shouldn’t’ have any problems with dependency. Learning to escape the moth by sleeping prevents most people from every taking this pill again. In fact, only 1 in 30 people ever report sleeping difficulties again.
All decisions regarding patient care must be made with a health care provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient. Lunesta is a medicine used to treat Insomnia. Remember that no medicine is for everyone. Only your doctor can prescribe Lunesta for you. The actual ad may be seen here
While I do love winter—I love cold weather, snow and the lack of skin burning sun, one of my favorite activities is limited (regionally) to late spring, summer, and fall). I love mowing the grass and lawn care in general. The winter prevents this. Yes, I could get sunburned, but my Spectra SPF 50 gives me the ability to reflect sunrays, bouncing them elsewhere. The worst part of my predicament is that when it gets warm, not only do I not have a job mowing lawns anymore, but I don’t even have my own lawn to mow.
So here in lies the solution. A video game based on lawn care. I am sharing this novel invention because I’m convinced that there will not be much of a market. If someone steals this idea, perhaps they will give me a copy of the game. Who knows.
So. My video game would require some equipment—namely a treadmill with the ability to pivot on not only an incline, but a decline as well as horizontally in both directions to mimic bank mowing.
While physical actives in games usually isn’t desired, Dance, Dance Revolution has been enjoyed by many and gives me hope that people won’t mind using a little physical energy to power the game—their virtual push mower. I am hoping that fellow lawn care enthusiasts will share this enthusiasm for the game with me.
So what would be the main interest? In addition to being able to design your own lawn, you could entire time trial competitions where you would have to mow a lawn meeting certain requirements—such as design and pattern construction, grass length, obstacle avoidance.
I am thinking that patterns could be saved to game cards and shared with friends—create your own competition.
In addition to mowing, landscaping could be integrated, but without so much physical requirment—I don’t know how to simulate digging and watering would be a drag. You could however, chose the plants, where you plant them, the fertilizers and water requirements as well as placement (sunny, shade, and so forth) and see how your virtual lawn grows.
So that has been my crackpot invention of the month.
Any suggestions to market this? Should I add the option of unlocking secret lawns, equipment, and bling bling for the mower? Anyone else share a sick desire to mow lawns?















3 Comments:
That would so rock. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to integrate a weed eater into the super treadmill--it would be like the weight lifting portion of the workout/game.
Along the same lines, sort of but not really, do you remember Paperboy?
I loved that game.
Paperboy was awesome! That could work on an exercise bike.
Post a Comment
<< Home