Disturbing Baby Toy
This is the most disturbing baby toy ever. At first glance it looks pretty mundane. It is not until you click on the additional images, that the perverse nature of the toy shows itself.
Notice the second image. Click on it. Take a good look. Is it just me or is this a three animal anal love device. "Hey let's all sit back to back on our respective phallic shaped devices!"
Then three is the genetic engineering part. You can swap out the parts. You can have a dog head on a duck body with cow feet. This is peewee gene splicing.
I really think the family values brigade need to stand up and take notice. Or before they know it they will have children who think that its ok for there gene spliced pets to have multiple same time sex partners and to share "adult toys." They must call it an evil liberal ploy to corrupt the minds of the young everywhere! Act now before its too late.
Ok maybe its just a cute idea and I'm just a little warped in the head, but I'm thinking there are some adults out there who see the three prong toy and think, "now this could be fun."
More Laters
Notice the second image. Click on it. Take a good look. Is it just me or is this a three animal anal love device. "Hey let's all sit back to back on our respective phallic shaped devices!"
Then three is the genetic engineering part. You can swap out the parts. You can have a dog head on a duck body with cow feet. This is peewee gene splicing.
I really think the family values brigade need to stand up and take notice. Or before they know it they will have children who think that its ok for there gene spliced pets to have multiple same time sex partners and to share "adult toys." They must call it an evil liberal ploy to corrupt the minds of the young everywhere! Act now before its too late.
Ok maybe its just a cute idea and I'm just a little warped in the head, but I'm thinking there are some adults out there who see the three prong toy and think, "now this could be fun."
More Laters















5 Comments:
I love phallic toys.
Kanye West has changed his name to The Face. Spread it around.
something was creepy about it even before the buttplugs were revealed.
It's like twister, ok maybe not. Though it reminds me of this cartoon at ebaums world.
nooooo. please say it ain't so sweetpotato...that is ...that is comedy gold.
Noe its been a while since I've been around that part of the female anatomy, but when grandma lands on the double header, it makes a most disturbing "sploink" noise. I'm prety sure that's not natural.
Post a Comment
<< Home