A Sincere Apology
I'd like to apologize for disappearing without a word or a thought to the concern of those who would take the time out of their busy lives to read my sometimes entertaining and often eccentric ramblings. An explanation of the time between my last post and this post is forth coming, but it does not excuse my action or make this apology any less necessary, so I will not include it as part of the apology. I hope I did not totally alienate everyone. The idea of totally starting over completely from scratch is more than daunting. Feel free to curse me out in the comment section I deserve it.
So I'm going to take my evening exercise and as I dodge the sprinklers and take in the aroma of fertilizer I'll contemplate the first part of my rant of self pity and insane behaviors (aka the explanation of where I've been) then I'll comeback and make it a two post night.
In Summary : I'm back, I'm sorry and there really truly will be
More Laters
So I'm going to take my evening exercise and as I dodge the sprinklers and take in the aroma of fertilizer I'll contemplate the first part of my rant of self pity and insane behaviors (aka the explanation of where I've been) then I'll comeback and make it a two post night.
In Summary : I'm back, I'm sorry and there really truly will be
More Laters















4 Comments:
Yay!! It's great to have you back, Rich.
blogs come and blogs go. welcome back and nice to be reading yours again.
OOH GOODIE!!! you're back!
...and I only had to sacrifice 3 innocent kittens.
No kittens are innocent! KInda cute though.
Post a Comment
<< Home