Master Plan Cop Out
Whenever I'm feeling a little brain dead I fall back on part one of my Master Plan (to take over the world) wherein I share media with people so that they have some of the same experiences I have had and thus think some of the same thoughts I've had, becoming more like me and it follows that they would become more willing to support my bid for global domination. (insert evil laugh now).
Today's focus is flash cartoons. I love that stuff.
The internet geek in me love this little song.
While the animation for this Group X song is pretty bad I enjoy it none the less. Its both tasteless and timeless.
I've felt this rabbit's pain before.
The part of this new Strong Bad email where Strong Sad is at a poetry reading is very much what I imagine going to poetry "slam" would be like.
More Laters
Today's focus is flash cartoons. I love that stuff.
The internet geek in me love this little song.
While the animation for this Group X song is pretty bad I enjoy it none the less. Its both tasteless and timeless.
I've felt this rabbit's pain before.
The part of this new Strong Bad email where Strong Sad is at a poetry reading is very much what I imagine going to poetry "slam" would be like.
More Laters















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home