Anime Hair
So I'm going bald and of course this has a direct impact on my ego. One feels the weight of age and a certain loss of sex appeal with each lost hair. I have an irrational fear every time I get my hair cut that it wont come back this time. As I don't really get out much I've put off the entire hair cut thing so that now I have this Krusty the Clown style of hair. I may get a picture soon. No promises. Right now it is only the forehead receding hairline and the hair atop my head is really, really thin, but no one can usually see that because I'm tall. It's not comb over time yet but if I wanted to go that route I could probably shape some monster Anime hair sculpture atop my head with the thick growth that still crowns the sides and back of my head. I was thinking that I love the goofy hair those guys in Anime always have. It is all points and spikes in strange directions or bangs that shoot up and forward before coming down. Cool stuff man. So maybe when the hair finally gives up the ghost I'll shave off the rest and buy me a big blue anime wig. Maybe purple, something really outrageous. It beats the heck out of plugs and I'm a bit to paranoid about putting strange things like rogain or propecia on my head just for the sake of cosmetics. I mean what are the long term effects from that stuff? Mutant hair growth? strange scalp cancers. Not for me thank you very much. I'm going summer time bald and Anime hair wig winter. Maybe I can throw in bad comb overs for the spring and fall.
More Laters
More Laters















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home