Friday, June 25, 2004

Things I Like ...

My last bit was negative, down on things, so I figure now is the time to change tack. Happy Things like Badgers! Every time I watch that little squatting guy I laugh. That is just the beginning of my flash animation love affair. Foamy has his own cult, a squirrel after my own heart. The Goth chick is funny too. Of course there is the fun of telling people their flash sucks at New Grounds. Wanna see movies redone in 30 seconds by bunnies and other wired stuff then it's Albino Blacksheep for you.

I also like smut. If the internet has taught me anything it's that there is a nearly endless supply of women out there willing to do degrading things for relatively little money. Fat men with low self esteem find this kind of thing reassuring. Now as I'm unemployed I can not actually afford to join any of these smut sites, and this is probably a good thing. If I had the cash Jenna Haze might type the list.

My more cerebral pursuits bring me to Mental Multivitamin, a site I found while looking for news about the Roe and Gary split. This blogger reads books and has pretty good insight into things. Makes fun of Oprah selected authors too. That is a Good Thing [TM]. I also check out Chicago Poetry fairly often but I'm ambivalent about it. While I like poetry news the site seems more to be a political rant and a love fest for the site moderator. I only have time for my own love fest thank you very much.

Finally for the moment I listen to candy raver music by Anabolic Frolic everyday when I do my exercises. This stuff will get your heart beating.

More laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home