Getting Tired of Roe Conn
So almost every weekday afternoon between the hours of 2 and 6 (that's Central) I listen to the Roe Conn Show and I gotta say I'm getting kinda tired of it. It use to be, back in the day, when Gary was part of the show, there were skits and it was apparent that a bit of planning went into every show. Now, it seems to me, that all Roe does, is show up a bit early and go over the Sun Times. I don't even like to read that paper let alone listen to some guy paraphrase it. I stuck with the show waiting for Gary to come back because Roe kept saying no matter what, he (Roe that is) and Gary were going to be together somewhere. I would have respected Roe if he had said he didn't know if the show would continue but he kept on sticking to the story right up to the point where he waffled.
Some I'm thinking it is time to move on down the dial or find something on the internet. No NPR, No Republican Ranting. What to do?
More Laters
Some I'm thinking it is time to move on down the dial or find something on the internet. No NPR, No Republican Ranting. What to do?
More Laters















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home