Getting tired of ...
I think this will be a running title thing. Possibly not. The negativity of it makes me feel prematurely aged. So anyway let us take a look at these last 50 plus years of legislation for and by the Greatest Generation and the very biased view I have of it. Seems to me a bunch of guys (women weren't really invited back then) got home from a War either from the Pacific or the Atlantic and they said, "Who the heck put me in front of a bullet what the heck is going on we gotta get on top of this government thing!" Then they grabbed the reigns of power and money and have been fiercely clutching them ever since. And I'm tired of it.
I can not stand that the FCC is becoming this monstrous fine imposing tool of the reactionary elite. I'm tired of a legislative attitude that basically says, "Lets ignore the Social Security problem, cause We're getting ours and who gives a flying excrement if its still around when / if some one like Rich Rosenthal II turns 70 and is eligible to retire. (Oh yeah after all these baby boomers start quitting so early all the rest of us are definitely going to have to wait until we hit 70 at the least.)
I'm tired of everyone making such a big deal about Jack Ryan and the Sex Club thing. Not that I want to elect another George W. Bush backer to the House of the Purse Strings, but I don't think the Sex club thing has anything to do with his ability to perform his Job. Personally I think Barak Obama has it tied up and can start doing the happy snoopy dance no matter who the Republicans field.
I'm tired of health care legislation being either focused on Medicare or on how reactionaries feel medical research should be conducted. (That's the entire crying about creating life just destroy it thing. Get over it. Stem cell research is going to happen I'd rather it be in a safe regulated lab here in the US than some black market lab half way around the world.) Oh and the prescription drugs god forbid you pay more than 3 bucks for your prescription when someone like me who has no insurance might have to pay as little as 80 bucks for something like allergy medicine. Cough up the cash you can't take it with you!
I'm tired of any initiative to give any tax dollar to a faith based group, unless of course it happens to be me for some religion I start.
More laters
I can not stand that the FCC is becoming this monstrous fine imposing tool of the reactionary elite. I'm tired of a legislative attitude that basically says, "Lets ignore the Social Security problem, cause We're getting ours and who gives a flying excrement if its still around when / if some one like Rich Rosenthal II turns 70 and is eligible to retire. (Oh yeah after all these baby boomers start quitting so early all the rest of us are definitely going to have to wait until we hit 70 at the least.)
I'm tired of everyone making such a big deal about Jack Ryan and the Sex Club thing. Not that I want to elect another George W. Bush backer to the House of the Purse Strings, but I don't think the Sex club thing has anything to do with his ability to perform his Job. Personally I think Barak Obama has it tied up and can start doing the happy snoopy dance no matter who the Republicans field.
I'm tired of health care legislation being either focused on Medicare or on how reactionaries feel medical research should be conducted. (That's the entire crying about creating life just destroy it thing. Get over it. Stem cell research is going to happen I'd rather it be in a safe regulated lab here in the US than some black market lab half way around the world.) Oh and the prescription drugs god forbid you pay more than 3 bucks for your prescription when someone like me who has no insurance might have to pay as little as 80 bucks for something like allergy medicine. Cough up the cash you can't take it with you!
I'm tired of any initiative to give any tax dollar to a faith based group, unless of course it happens to be me for some religion I start.
More laters















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home