Thursday, June 24, 2004

Harley Davidson and the Computer Geek

I want a Harley. I am tall, overweight male in his late 20's, so naturally the machines call to me in a way that few other things do. (It's just below nekkid womens and pictures of nekkid womens. Not cars though. Don't much care for cars). The thing is, I'm scared to death of driving. I could be in a tank and I'd probably get all white knuckled screaming, "We're gonna Die! We're gonna die!" So the question is: What would I actually do with a Harley. Not going to ride it. Not a grease monkey type who would be working on it all the time. Don't have a place store one. Don't know anyone I'd trust enough to let them ride my Harley. You cant just lend those things to just anybody. It might crash. Then I'd have no bike.

There is the organ donor thing. There are no old bad Motorcycle drivers. We call a bad motorcycle driver an organ donor because he or she has a strong likelihood of making that a future career. The outside takes a bit of a searing but most of the innards end up being usable. So maybe I could hold on to the bike until I need some new inside bits. Then I could lend it to some uncoordinated person, in good health, who just so happen to share my blood type and let em ride it in the vicinity of a hospital. It would be like a bit of insurance.

more laters

1 Comments:

Blogger Shy said...

a pet peeve

Men who don’t own a harley or have never owned a harley who wear Harley Davidson t shirts irk the hell out of me. Especially the “West Coast Choppers” t’s. There’s a shirt (at t shirt hell, I think) that says West Coast Lawnmowers in similar fashion. Now that’s a shirt.
what a bunch of lilly-assed posers.
how this is differnt from me wearing shirts from companies i don't work at, i'm not sure. i guess i'm a hypocrite.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home