Saturday, September 25, 2004

Thank You Shy

I love unexpected presents. The Shy bought me a hat. Not just any hat, but a hat that marks me as a member of Foamy's Card Cult. It is hard core geek cool. Check it out here.

The folks opened the package because they assumed it was for them. Then they accused me of ordering something. As soon as I saw the hat I knew it had to be from Shy. (They read her real name on the receipt bit and had no idea who it was from or why it was here.)

As I need to go to a wedding tomorrow (an all day event) I need sleep so that's is all for tonight. Expect more pictures at Everyday Absurd soon. I'm wearing suit pants, a button down shirt with a collar, and a tie and as I belong to the fashion club of old t - shirts and jeans this will be a photo moment for sure.

More Laters

Thank you Shy.

Thank you Shy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shy said...

You're welcome. i saw it while ordering a t-shirt and thought that you needed it.
i think it's nice that a lot of people i've known at school never knew my real name....this way, they can't hunt me down 20 years from now. if i wanted them to able to that, well, self explanatory.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home